Saturday, October 4, 2008

Fall Fun!!!

These precious guys are going to be Thomas and James for Halloween! They love their costumes and after paying $20 each I am very happy that they are having a ball role playing Thomas the Train around the house. I have a feeling we'll have these costumes in our toy room for a long time!
Riding the train at the pumpkin patch...we also went on a hayride!
How cute am I????
Family tradition!
What on earth are these huge orange things that they keep posing me next to???

I absolutely, positively LOVE fall!!! It is by far my favorite season... I love jeans and and t-shirt weather that turns into jeans and sweater weather. I love the crispness in the air. I love the smell of smoke coming from the chimney. I love the bold oranges, reds, yellows and browns of the season. I love hearing fallen leaves crackle when I step on them. I love carving pumpkins. I love eating everything that is flavored like pumpkin (pumpkin bread from Starbucks and pumpkin flavored coffee drinks). I love hunting for costumes with my children and opening my door to trick-or-treaters. I love knowing that this is only the beginning of one holiday quickly followed by another. Most of all, I love the traditions that we have as a family that involve this time of year. Today we went to our annual favorite...the pumpkin patch. We had a WONDERFUL time and will be back several times before the end of October!






1 comment:

Laurie said...

I love those costumes! That is the cutest thing ever. I showed Billy and he said "that is really cute!"

Gotta love trains when you're a boy, right?