"I prayed for this child, and the LORD has granted me what I asked of Him." 1 Samuel1:27
Friday, April 17, 2009
MUST SEE!!!!
I have lots of things that I need to write about, but they all went out the window right after I watched this!!! You MUST watch this amazing woman on Britain's Got Talent. To watch Susan Boyle blow you away click here
Hi Kelly, I'm new to your blog by way of another adoption blog and I love that you posted that clip from Britain's Got Talent...it was great!!! Your family is so precious~truly gifts! I look forward to reading more! Stop by anytime for a visit. Grace & Peace
We are the parents of three beautiful boys brought into our family by the wonders of His grace. Two by the miracle of IVF, one by the miracle of adoption. This blog is about capturing life's precious moments with these little blessings!
1 comment:
Hi Kelly, I'm new to your blog by way of another adoption blog and I love that you posted that clip from Britain's Got Talent...it was great!!! Your family is so precious~truly gifts! I look forward to reading more! Stop by anytime for a visit. Grace & Peace
Post a Comment