SO ADORABLE, KELLY! I'm so glad you have a blog. I love keeping up with friends' kids. And I love your wallpaper background. It's identical to the pattern Erika has chosen for her nursery--same colors and everything!
Jenni and all will be home Tuesday, and I'm counting the minutes.
I've added your blog listing to my blog, www.lucysmamamia.blogspot.com.
We are the parents of three beautiful boys brought into our family by the wonders of His grace. Two by the miracle of IVF, one by the miracle of adoption. This blog is about capturing life's precious moments with these little blessings!
2 comments:
SO ADORABLE, KELLY! I'm so glad you have a blog. I love keeping up with friends' kids. And I love your wallpaper background. It's identical to the pattern Erika has chosen for her nursery--same colors and everything!
Jenni and all will be home Tuesday, and I'm counting the minutes.
I've added your blog listing to my blog, www.lucysmamamia.blogspot.com.
Blessings,
Mona
Kelly, enjoyed yur pics. the boys are cute!....thanks, Suzy
Post a Comment