Look at me!
Can you see my four top teeth???
Brady pulled a pear off of our Christmas tree and held it as he walked around with his little grocery cart! He eventually put it in the cart! ![]() |
| Make a Smilebox slideshow |
My most recent plate creation...the lighting is bad and you can't see that the snowman are sitting on a pile of snow!I love the feet of my little ones. There is something so precious about a tiny foot. When the boys have portraits taken...yep...they are shoeless. I have several plates that I have made as the boys have grown and of course, they have their footprints on them. I've been eager to get Brady's done, too, so before the holidays I spent an evening creating and capturing their feet. I made a winter plate that I can leave out during the season.
Speaking of little feet, we definitely are on the move around here! Brady is changing before our eyes. He got two different kinds of walkers for Christmas and he loves them both. It's so funny because he'll crawl over to his walker, stand up and practically run to his desired location...which is sometimes the kitchen, sometimes the laundry room and frequently his big brothers' toy room (which gets him "relocated" quickly by an older brother)! It's so funny to see him on the go.
Brady has also taken as many as four independent steps. He's so stable and can stand in one place forever, so I know he could do more. He just slowly squats down to crawl because it's the quickest way to get somewhere!
He also now has SIX teeth! What does that have to do with little feet? Well, he uses those teeth to try to bite the shoes he despises wearing so much! :)





No comments:
Post a Comment