This is my last entry for Spring Break. We had a wonderful time together this past week, but the boys were eager to greet their friends and teachers at school today. They truly were excited and after the difficulty we had finding a school and deciding whether or not to separate them or not...it is so comforting to know that they are so happy and thriving in their preschool environment. It has been a great year! Oh, I'm off track...
We spent Thursday with some new friends at an indoor bounce and play center. The boys had a ball with their friend, Alex, jumping in the bounce houses and we enjoyed having his family over to our home for the remainder of the afternoon.



Friday the boys rode their bikes to the park while Mommy pushed Brady in his new wheels! He thought he was hot stuff and Mommy did, too! We enjoyed another beautiful Texas day and I soaked it all in as I know true Texas heat is right around the corner.





Saturday we took the train downtown and enjoyed the city. The boys love trains and I'm even thinking about making a trip up to see my friend in Oklahoma on Amtrak with the boys. I think it sounds fun! Of course, lots of my good ideas turn out to be not so brilliant with three boys in tow. We'll see! I'm just trying to think of some good ideas for the summertime. If you have any ideas...let me know!




No comments:
Post a Comment