"MOVE THAT BUS!!!"
This was on Monday, the day of the reveal...all finished!
Crazy Mommy who brought kids out in such cold weather to shout, "Move that bus!"
A work in progress on Sunday!
Demolition Day...all you can see now are the dump trucks which are there to pick up the pieces! We saw them filming with cowboys on horses waving guns before demolition!
Cutie Pie!We went to the doctor yesterday for Brady's well-baby exam. I was soooooo excited because I haven't had him measured or weighed in three months! He is a whopping 21 pounds (50-60th %ile) and 29 inches (75th %ile). Our doctor was impressed with his development and the milestones he's already reached. She was most impressed when she said, "Bye-Bye Brady" and he responded, "Bye!" My jaw dropped and so did hers. We just stared at each other with our mouths open! It was CLEAR as day, but I hate to admit...I've never heard it before or since. It was probably a complete coincidence that he babbled that word, but it was too funny!
In other news, we've had a lot of action around here. About 2 1/2 miles from my house, there have been camera crews and hurried mahem all in the name of "Extreme Makeover Home Edition." The thing that makes this even more amazing is that Michael and I knew Peter's sister, Gretchen, in college. (Peter is the home owner). You can read the Augustin's story by clicking here. I was able to go out on demolition day which was Wednesday, again on Sunday, and for the reveal on Monday. Michael jogged over there on Saturday, too. It was so much fun to see how fast this house went up and even more fun to know the story of the family behind it. I was able to see Paul and Tracey and lots of furniture being unloaded. I certainly did not win mother of the year on the day of the reveal...it was freezing...literally! I had the boys out in 27 degrees with the wind howling. I know it was in the teens with the windchill... We didn't stay long at all because it was simply way too cold, but it was quite the experience!




1 comment:
these are GREAT pictures...
hey send me your email address and I'll get you that recipe. I thought I had it... but I can't find it! (o:
kimmysboutique@yahoo.com
Post a Comment