Daddy calls this my "leisure suit!"
Thanks, Mimi and Pop Pop for the Valentine's gifts! Brady is a walking maniac! He loves it and it is so much fun to watch him take off! The twins were very different from Brady. They never opened cabinets or got into things. Brady is a "curious" little fellow. He is so inquisitive and gets into everything...I mean everything. Even the toilet that was filled with one of the twin's bodily functions that were not of the yellow kind was not off limits to this little guy. We have to block off the kitchen, put locks on the doors to all of our armoirs and close all bedroom/bathroom doors. He loves to explore, touch buttons and doesn't like taking no for an answer. :) He keeps us on our toes and we love it! He loves walking because his eyes are now at a higher level and there is even more to explore...including looking out the window which is a new favorite pasttime. This is such a fun stage and we are soaking up every minute with our little guy!
![]() |
| Make a Smilebox slideshow |





1 comment:
How cute! Isabel is going to be the same way opening everything!!!
I just read some woman's child grabbed knifes from the dishwasher and now I'm freaking out about getting a lock on it. But we have a gate up so I guess we're good until she learns to climb it.
Post a Comment