![]() |
| Make a Smilebox slideshow |
Thursday, February 19, 2009
Simple Pleasures
Yesterday was one of those days...you know those days when you wish time would stand still. There was nothing extraordinary about it. It was just filled with life's simple pleasures and there was a spring in my step. The weather was perfect and everyone is finally healthy. I threw the boys' bicycles in the back of the truck and went to meet them after school. We stopped by S*nic to get our 1/2 priced favorites...lemonade for the boys and a Diet Vanilla Cherry Dr. Pepper for me. We went to a beautiful park nearby and spent the afternoon riding and playing. The boys and I took a new trail and they rode for about a mile while I followed behind pushing Brady in the stroller. The sun was shining, everyone had smiles, it was one of life's simple pleasures.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment