Legally ours!
One happy family!
Today was a very special day for our family. We went to court to finalize the adoption of our precious son, Brady. My heart is so full and there is an extra spring in my step! We had the blessing of having our parents join us to witness this momentous occasion in our lives. (Kelly's best friend also joined us and helped photograph and video this journey for us to always treasure).
The twins seemed just as excited as we were for this day. Mason announced, "The judge said that Brady gets to be my best friend forever!" Melt my heart! Afterwards, we all went out to celebrate with brunch in uptown and a trolley ride around the city. It was a perfect morning!




2 comments:
Many, many congratulations to you all! I am enjoying your blog. You do a great job with it.
PS-I too made organic baby food for Hudson and was so pleased that I did.
Congratz! Such a big day for your family.
Post a Comment