Tuesday, September 9, 2008

More Classroom Fun!

"Come on, Mom! Let's go!"


After school treat!


It is so much fun to watch the boys' excitement as they grab their totes and eagerly head from the car to their classrooms. Seeing them so grown up makes me weepy. I know my time with them is short. I want to make each moment count and treasure these little moments that give me the greatest joy and the smallest glimpses of Heaven.



The boys are both thriving in their own classrooms. Caleb has gone from hiding behind my legs to running into the classroom. I was able to watch him during circle time and his smile never left his face. His teachers are so amazed at how quickly he's come out of his shell and they are delighted by his sense of humor and joyful spirit. He's already been invited to the birthday parties of two classmates. :) Mason is every teacher's dream. He loves order and structure and boundaries. He loves to learn. He is kind hearted and thinks about the needs of those around him. His teachers continually tell me that they want to take him home with them!!! (I knew they would!) He, too, has made several friends and loves to share the details of his day with me. I love their chatter and it confirms that we've made the right decision about which school they should attend and whether or not to separate them. I pray that they will grow physically, academically, socially and spiritually this year...

1 comment:

Deb said...

Hey Kelly. Your boys are so cute. Glad to meet you last night.